SKU: 609A, 609B
- Calibration rods allow for testing the calibration of anthropometers or any sliding caliper at 200, 150, 100, 50, and 25mm. Made of hard steel.
- The 16mm dowel allows for testing the calibration of any skinfold caliper. Made of hard steel.
- The 5-step calibration block allows for testing of calibration of anthropometers or any sliding caliper, and the Lange skinfold caliper, at 10, 20, 30, 40, and 50mm. Made of alluminum.
- Note that the 5-step blick should not be used with any skinfold caliper other than the Lange because of its pivoting tips which allow it to hit squarely with the block.
- KIT A: 200mm, 150mm, 100mm, 50mm, and 25mm calibration rods
- KIT B: All of kit A, plus 16mm calibration dowel and 5 step calibration block (10, 20, 30, 40, 50mm).
NutriActiva will repair or replace any defective product we sell within 6 months of purchase. Details Here